For more legal information, visit the CLEO website and Steps to Justice

Change font size:

Print page Expand all & print

Your partner makes new claims

If your partner makes new claims, which means they are asking for something else, you don't have to respond to them. If you don't, it means you don't agree with what your partner has said.

But, if you want to reply to their new claims with your facts and evidence, you can fill out Form 10A: Reply. The Step Prepare your reply gives you more information about how to do this.

Next step:

Prepare your Reply

Previous step:

Get your partner's Answer